- Civil Transactions & Litigation
- Family Law & Divorce
- Contested Divorce
- Uncontested Divorce
- Military Divorce
- Divorce for Professionals
- Marriage Dissolution
- Child Custody & Support
- Contested and Uncontested Adoptions
- International Adoptions
- Domestic Adoptions
- Stepparent & Grandparent Adoptions
- Termination of Parental Rights
- Property Settlements/Separate Property Agreements
- Alimony/Spousal Support
- Visitation and Grandparent Rights
- Post-Decree Modifications
- Estate Planning & Probate Law
- Wills and Trusts
- Probate, Estate Administration & Guardianships
- Estate Planning Services
- Living Wills
- Power Of Attorney/Durable Power Of Attorney Documents
- Special Power Of Attorney Documents
- Physician Directives/Health Care Proxies
- Business Succession Plans
- Business Law
- Small Business & Corporate Representation
- Financial Institution Representation
- Business Formations: LLCs, LLPs, General and Limited Partnerships, Family Limited Partnerships
- S Corporations, C Corporations and Joint Ventures
- Business Reorganizations
- Contract Negotiation and Review
- Confidentiality Agreements and Noncompetes
- Business Transactions
- Business Litigation
- Real Estate Law
- Small Business Owners and Rental Homes
- Negotiation, Drafting, and Review of Buy-Sell Agreements
- Negotiation, Drafting, and Review of Commercial Leases
- Foreclosure Proceedings
- Deed Drafting, Review, and Execution
- Loan Documents
- Development Zoning Issues
- Homeowner Association Issues
- Real Estate Litigation
- Personal Injury & Wrongful Death
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Defective Products
- Slip-and-Fall Accidents
- Premises Liability Cases
- Construction Site Accidents
One-Stop San Antonio Law Firm Committed to Client Service.
At the law office of Wilson Brown, PLLC, we focus our legal practice on providing high-quality and effective representation for individuals, families and businesses in San Antonio and surrounding Central Texas and South Texas areas.
Family Law â€¢ Estate Planning â€¢ Personal Injury â€¢ Business â€¢ Real Estate
We are a three-attorney law firm, and we tailor our approach to each client's unique needs and objectives, whether they are facing a family law concern such as divorce or a complex business dispute. Our hands-on approach helps us guide clients to effective and efficient resolutions. We advise and represent individuals, families, businesses, homeowners associations, and financial institutions.
Why hire our firm? For more than 25 years, the attorneys of Wilson Brown, PLLC, have been committed to providing every client with our experienced and loyal representation, focusing on results and practical solutions - and always with a personal touch.
Contact a San Antonio family law attorney online or call (210) 852-2867. In North Texas, call (972) 346-9595.
Meeting the Legal Needs of Texas Families and Businesses
The attorneys and staff of Wilson Brown, PLLC, work directly with clients to achieve practical solutions to real-world problems. We have extensive experience meeting clients' needs in a variety of legal areas:
- Family law, including contested and uncontested divorce, child custody, property division, adoptions, and more
- Real estate law
- Estate planning
- Probate, estate administration, and guardianships
- Business law
- Representation of financial institutions
- Personal injury and wrongful death
- Civil transactions and litigation
We Built Our Firm the Old-Fashioned Way: Through Referrals From Satisfied Clients
Our success has been built by the referrals of satisfied clients who have received personalized attention and high-quality legal services from our lawyers. We provide clients with as much information as possible so they can make informed decisions.
Whatever your legal issues may be, we can provide you with effective, efficient, and economically sound help.
Contact Our Texas Divorce Lawyers and Civil Litigation Attorneys
When you choose Wilson Brown, PLLC, you will work directly with an experienced attorney. Contact us online to schedule a consultation.
The history of Wilson Brown, PLLC starts over twenty years ago. In December 1983, the Wilson Law Firm was founded by William A. Wilson. Mr. Wilson's purpose was to provide excellence in legal representation in all areas of the law for all his clients. Mr. Wilson's guiding principle was to personally care for the legal needs of each of his clients, just as much as he would want each of them to care about his needs and the needs of his family.
From the seeds of this purpose and guiding principle, the Wilson Law Firm grew to what it is today, Wilson Brown, PLLC Our growth is totally based on referrals - one client, one friend telling another about the quality of care, the personal attention, and the professional representation they received from our firm.
We treat people right.
As attorneys we represent a wide range of clients- individuals, families, businesses, large and small corporations, homeowners associations, and financial institutions- in the San Antonio and surrounding areas and throughout southern and central Texas. As your Texas law firm of choice, you can be assured that we are devoted to you and your legal needs, whatever they may be.
Loyalty, communication, and personalized attention, guaranteed.
While no firm can guarantee results, we can guarantee the quality of our work and the personal attention and service that you will receive from our firm.
Here at Wilson Brown, PLLC, we are devoted to you and your legal needs. Every employee of our firm is a valued team member who comes to work each day motivated, conscientious, sincere and committed to solving the legal problems of our clients. We will always first seek to listen and understand your needs and only after a thorough understanding of those needs, we will provide effective, timely, and cost-efficient representation.
To discuss a specific concern with one of our lawyers or to learn more about why our firm is the right firm for you, contact our Texas attorneys today.
- Ayuda con una Foreclosure
- Ayuda de modificación de préstamo
- Ayuda para venta rápida
- Ahorre para ayudar a su familia
- Aprenda a evitar Foreclosures
- Términos de Foreclosure o Ejecución Hipotecaria
- Consolidación de deuda
- Ejecuciones Hipotecarias
- Formación en mitigación de pérdidas
- Maneras de Detener Ejecuciones Hipotecarias
- Prevenir Foreclosures
- Ley de ejecución hipotecaria
- Obtener ayuda en Foreclosure
- Alternativas para evitar Foreclosure
- Préstamos para Viviendas
- Refinanciar tu deuda hipotecaria
- Tasas de interés hipotecarias
- Colaborando con tu prestamista para detener Foreclosure