- Civil Litigation
- Trial Practice
- Real Estate
- Government Relations
- Corporate Law
- Public Utility Law
- Labor And Employment
- Estate Planning
- Administrative Law
Attorneys At Law
The law firm of the Wasker, Dorr, Wimmer & Marcouiller is located in West Des Moines, Iowa. We provide a broad range of legal services to individuals and business clients throughout Iowa.
Our firm is a general service law firm practicing in the areas of real estate, business litigation, civil litigation, government relations, legislative lobbying, probate & estates, family law, public utility law and personal injury. We represent clients at every level of the Iowa and Federal court systems.
The cornerstone of our success is the quality relationship which we maintain with clients. Clients are treated with integrity and respect for their needs, goals, and objectives. We focus on intelligent legal representation and pledge to listen to and communicate with clients.
Since the inception of Wasker, Dorr, Wimmer, & Marcouiller, P.C., our intent has been to build a quality law firm that will stand the test of time. Our objective is to serve our existing and prospective clients ably, and thereby enhance the reputation of the Firm. We value highly able attorneys and staff.
We are committed to communicate and work together in an effort to practice in a manner that will maximize fairness toward our clients and one another, obtain beneficial results, encourage collegiality, high ethical standards, and assure a stable, viable, high-quality law firm. Commitment to community service and active involvement in pro bono work is expected of all attorneys.
- Ayuda con una Foreclosure
- Ayuda de modificación de préstamo
- Ayuda para venta rápida
- Ahorre para ayudar a su familia
- Aprenda a evitar Foreclosures
- Términos de Foreclosure o Ejecución Hipotecaria
- Consolidación de deuda
- Ejecuciones Hipotecarias
- Formación en mitigación de pérdidas
- Maneras de Detener Ejecuciones Hipotecarias
- Prevenir Foreclosures
- Ley de ejecución hipotecaria
- Obtener ayuda en Foreclosure
- Alternativas para evitar Foreclosure
- Préstamos para Viviendas
- Refinanciar tu deuda hipotecaria
- Tasas de interés hipotecarias
- Colaborando con tu prestamista para detener Foreclosure