- Real Estate
- Business Law
- Construction Law
AV Preeminent Rating by Martindale Hubbell. Florida Bar Board Certified Real Estate since 1996, Florida Bar Board Certified in Business Litigation since 2013. Over 30 years of experience.
I have been practicing civil law in the Fort Myers area for over 30 years (licensed since 1982). My practice focuses in the areas of real estate, association law, construction, business, probate and civil litigation.
I have been Board Certified by the Florida Bar in Real Estate since 1996 and in August 2013 I became Board Certified by the Florida Bar in Business Litigation. In addition, in January 2014 I received the AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating by Martindale Hubbell.
I am highly experienced in both bench and jury trials; however, my preference is to settle a case whenever possible. I have a busy staff consisting of two legal assistants who each have an area of expertise. My staff and I are always accessible and try very hard to keep our clients happy, often under expedited and difficult circumstances.
- Ayuda con una Foreclosure
- Ayuda de modificación de préstamo
- Ayuda para venta rápida
- Ahorre para ayudar a su familia
- Aprenda a evitar Foreclosures
- Términos de Foreclosure o Ejecución Hipotecaria
- Consolidación de deuda
- Ejecuciones Hipotecarias
- Formación en mitigación de pérdidas
- Maneras de Detener Ejecuciones Hipotecarias
- Prevenir Foreclosures
- Ley de ejecución hipotecaria
- Obtener ayuda en Foreclosure
- Alternativas para evitar Foreclosure
- Préstamos para Viviendas
- Refinanciar tu deuda hipotecaria
- Tasas de interés hipotecarias
- Colaborando con tu prestamista para detener Foreclosure