- Civil Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Banking Law
- Traffic Violations
- Creditors Rights
North Carolina collection lawsuits
The Sessoms & Rogers, P.A. difference is that we provide comprehensive legal and collections services for our clients. We offer our clients a valuable debt-collection practice in accordance with the law-every step of the way.
We help clients take the initial steps to collect, taking the lead in notifications and formal demands. When a consumer does not respond, we can up the ante by taking the case to the North Carolina courts.
Preserving the integrity of your business
We understand that you rely on a solid reputation within the community to drive your business. That is why our attorneys do everything they can to preserve the integrity of your business during the debt-collection process.
We stand by the commitment to protect the most valuable areas of your business:
Customer satisfaction is very important to us-yours and ours. We work very hard to preserve the vitality of customer relationships to protect your business interests now and in the future.
Legal help North Carolina businesses can depend on
Sessoms & Rogers, P.A. offers reliable counsel at a reasonable rate. We seek to streamline the debt-collection process with proactive efforts and dogged determination.
We commit to the kind of legal services that North Carolina businesses can depend on-honest, resourceful, and tough. Let Sessoms & Rogers, P.A. help you revive your business with a legal strategy to implement debt-collection efforts.
- Ayuda con una Foreclosure
- Ayuda de modificación de préstamo
- Ayuda para venta rápida
- Ahorre para ayudar a su familia
- Aprenda a evitar Foreclosures
- Términos de Foreclosure o Ejecución Hipotecaria
- Consolidación de deuda
- Ejecuciones Hipotecarias
- Formación en mitigación de pérdidas
- Maneras de Detener Ejecuciones Hipotecarias
- Prevenir Foreclosures
- Ley de ejecución hipotecaria
- Obtener ayuda en Foreclosure
- Alternativas para evitar Foreclosure
- Préstamos para Viviendas
- Refinanciar tu deuda hipotecaria
- Tasas de interés hipotecarias
- Colaborando con tu prestamista para detener Foreclosure