- McDonald Bankruptcy Law Offices
- 2505 Anthem Village Drive, E-474,
- Henderson, NV 89052
- Bankruptcy Law
- Bankruptcy Chapter 7
- Bankruptcy Chapter 13
- Bankruptcy Chapter 11
At the McDonald Bankruptcy Law Offices, we know how difficult it can be when you are struggling financially. Our experienced bankruptcy professionals will listen to you and discuss whether bankruptcy is right for you. So give us a call.
Experience Counts and we have been serving Las Vegas, Henderson, Boulder City, Mesquite and Clark County Nevada since 1996. Originally founded by Phil Beuth, Esq. in 1996, our firm has been serving the Las Vegas Valley for 20 years. Our attorneys have provided skilled representation to the people of Las Vegas, Henderson, Boulder City, Mesquite and others around the country in need of legal services in Clark County, NV.
We charge affordable rates and provide maximum value to you so that you can get the legalities behind you and move on with your life. We also accept credit cards in order to provide you with easy payment options.
Communication is Key!
The hallmark of our practice is communication. Our bankruptcy law attorneys communicate frequently with our clients, we make sure their needs are being met and that they feel secure about what we are doing. If you hire us, we pledge that we will:
- Return all phone calls and emails quickly
- Keep you informed about the developments in your case
- Provide you the service you deserve
Even if you do not become one of our clients, we want to provide you with up to date information to help you get through your legal issues.
- Ayuda con una Foreclosure
- Ayuda de modificación de préstamo
- Ayuda para venta rápida
- Ahorre para ayudar a su familia
- Aprenda a evitar Foreclosures
- Términos de Foreclosure o Ejecución Hipotecaria
- Consolidación de deuda
- Ejecuciones Hipotecarias
- Formación en mitigación de pérdidas
- Maneras de Detener Ejecuciones Hipotecarias
- Prevenir Foreclosures
- Ley de ejecución hipotecaria
- Obtener ayuda en Foreclosure
- Alternativas para evitar Foreclosure
- Préstamos para Viviendas
- Refinanciar tu deuda hipotecaria
- Tasas de interés hipotecarias
- Colaborando con tu prestamista para detener Foreclosure