- Creditors' Rights
- Bankruptcy Litigation
- Out Of Court Debt Restructuring
James Olson is a Baltimore based attorney with a legal practice focused primarily in the areas of business bankruptcy, creditors' rights, workout, debt restructuring, asset protection and related litigation. Mr. Olson's practice is not limited to representation of either debtors or creditors. Rather, he represents all types of clients in the bankruptcy/debt restructuring arena, from national corporations to unemployed individuals (pro bono) - and everything in between. Click on the Practice Areas tab to learn more about Mr. Olson's services for different client needs. You may also be interested in his current and archived quarterly newsletters that highlight issues in the area of debtor/creditor relations.
James Olson is pleased to communicate with you concerning legal matters. However, if you communicate with him through this website regarding a matter for which he does not already represent you, your communication may NOT be treated as privileged or confidential, and will NOT create an attorney/client relationship. You should NOT provide confidential information to Mr. Olson or any attorney by email or in any other manner unless you have first entered into a representation agreement. If you are not already a client, please telephone Mr. Olson with any questions at 410-356-8852.
Also, Congress has required bankruptcy attorneys to state clearly and conspicuously: "Mr. Olson is a debt relief agency. He helps people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code." 11 U.S.C. Â§ 528. Notwithstanding this required statement, Mr. Olson is an attorney who provides legal representation as described in this website.
- Ayuda con una Foreclosure
- Ayuda de modificación de préstamo
- Ayuda para venta rápida
- Ahorre para ayudar a su familia
- Aprenda a evitar Foreclosures
- Términos de Foreclosure o Ejecución Hipotecaria
- Consolidación de deuda
- Ejecuciones Hipotecarias
- Formación en mitigación de pérdidas
- Maneras de Detener Ejecuciones Hipotecarias
- Prevenir Foreclosures
- Ley de ejecución hipotecaria
- Obtener ayuda en Foreclosure
- Alternativas para evitar Foreclosure
- Préstamos para Viviendas
- Refinanciar tu deuda hipotecaria
- Tasas de interés hipotecarias
- Colaborando con tu prestamista para detener Foreclosure