Goehring, Rutter & Boehm

Goehring, Rutter & Boehm
  • Goehring, Rutter & Boehm
  • Frick Building, 437 Grant Street, 14th Floor,
  • Pittsburgh, PA 15219

Area Practice

  • General Civil Practice
  • Federal Practice
  • Commercial Loans
  • Corporate Law
  • Estate Planning
  • Real Estate
  • Municipal Bonds
  • Education Law
  • Intellectual Property
  • Labor And Employment
  • Negligence
  • Probate
  • Litigation
  • Zoning Law
  • Land Use
  • Family Law
  • Health Law

Additional Info

Legal Service and Dedication to the Pittsburgh Community Since the Early 1900's

Goehring, Rutter & Boehm's legal service and dedication to the Pittsburgh community dates back to the early 1900's. Our earliest predecessors were amongst the original tenants of the Frick Building, which opened in 1902. Built by coke and steel magnate, Henry Clay Frick, the building was the first steel framed skyscraper in Pittsburgh, and at the time, the tallest in the city, measuring at 360 feet.

Our firm has remained a tenant of the Frick Building continuously since it opened and while originally occupying a portion of the ninth floor, we now accommodate the entire 14th floor and a section on the 15th. In addition to our Pittsburgh location, we added an additional office in Wexford, PA in 1981, which later relocated to Sewickley, PA in 2003, where it remains today.

For the majority of our existence, dating from the early 1900's to the mid 1960's, our firm consisted of 2-4 lawyers. However, in the late 1960's, the modern era of our firm began to form. At this time, we were known as Goehring, Martin, Rutter & Boehm. In the early 1970's, Mr. Edwin "Ed" Martin left us to continue his career as a judge in the Court of Common Pleas of Allegheny County, PA. With this change, we assumed our current name: Goehring, Rutter & Boehm.




Copyright © 2019 stopforeclosureshelp.com. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy

Your source for Stop Foreclosures Help