- First Party Insurance
- Commercial Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Automobile Insurance
- Business Interruption Claims
- Commercial Claims
- Disability Insurance
- Commercial Insurance
- Life and Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Earthquake Claims
- Hailstorm Claims
- Flooding Claims
- Hurricane Claims
- Residential Claims
- Windstorm Claims
- Tornado Claims
- Antitrust violations
- Accounting/Auditor liability
- Executive Compensation
- Breach of Contract
- Oil and Gas Litigation
- Private equity disputes
- Family/shareholder or other family trust disputes
- Class Actions
- Directors' and officers' liability
- Engineering and construction liability
- Institutional investment frauds
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Legal Malpractice
- Partnership breakups
- Securities Law
- Trade Names
- Copyright Infringement
- Theft of Trade Secrets
- Medical Expenses
- Loss of Future Economic
- Educational Support
- Funeral Costs
- Loss of the Care, Comfort & Companionship of a Loved One
- Pain & Suffering
- Past & Future Wages
FIRST PARTY INSURANCE LAWYERS
DALY & BLACK, P.C. LEVELS THE PLAYING FIELD
If you find yourself squaring off against an insurance company, whether you are a sophisticated business, or an individual, you have to level the playing field. Armed with limitless resources, insurance companies are able to hire skilled counsel, employ professional negotiators, and do not always have your interests in mind.
WE HAVE YOUR BEST INTERESTS IN MIND!
If you find yourself in a dispute with your insurer, it is essential that you level the playing field by hiring experienced and aggressive counsel, that know how insurers operate, and are willing to go the distance where necessary.
Once you retain Daly & Black, P.C., we will provide a free consultation to determine whether you have a meritorious claim, and are therefore entitled to take action under your policy and the laws of your state. With lawyers that have decades of experience handling such matters, your case will be handled as if it were our own. And because our firm only recovers a fee if you are compensated, we will be as motivated as you are in seeing the case through successful completion.
And if the insurance company wants a fight, we can do that too. Our lawyers are real trial lawyers. Not pencil pushers or paper tigers. We get results where it matters â€” down at the courthouse, in front of judges and juries. And our lawyers have been doing it successfully for decades. With countless accolades, and many significant verdicts over the years, our lawyers have proven that they know how to win.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH DALY & BLACK, P.C.
When you choose to work with our first party insurance attorneys, we will:
- Provide a free consultation and advice
- Vigorously prosecute your case
- Demonstrate a complete mastery of your matter
- Be available to answer questions and concerns
- Litigate the case as if it were going to be tried to a jury, every time
- Fight to put you in the best position to negotiate a resolution
- Try your lawsuit to verdict where the insurer refuses to do the right thing
Unlike the insurance company, we have your best interest in mind, and no person or business should endure the tiresome antics of insurers that choose to behave badly. When you retain the services of Daly & Black, P.C., we work quickly, tirelessly, and efficiently to try and achieve the desired result.
We bring this same approach and philosophy to bear in all of our cases, including catastrophic personal injury matters and complex commercial disputes â€” always aligning our interests with your own.
WE CAN HELP YOU LEVEL THE PLAYING FIELD, AND ACHIEVE THE OUTCOME YOU DESERVE!
To find out how you can move forward with your Houston first party insurance claim, contact Daly & Black, P.C. today. When you work with us, you will receive superb attention and personalized service.
Our firm offers each prospective client a free case evaluation. Regardless of the type of case, you pay us nothing until we secure a successful result for you.
Contact our firm to find out how we can help you!
- Ayuda con una Foreclosure
- Ayuda de modificación de préstamo
- Ayuda para venta rápida
- Ahorre para ayudar a su familia
- Aprenda a evitar Foreclosures
- Términos de Foreclosure o Ejecución Hipotecaria
- Consolidación de deuda
- Ejecuciones Hipotecarias
- Formación en mitigación de pérdidas
- Maneras de Detener Ejecuciones Hipotecarias
- Prevenir Foreclosures
- Ley de ejecución hipotecaria
- Obtener ayuda en Foreclosure
- Alternativas para evitar Foreclosure
- Préstamos para Viviendas
- Refinanciar tu deuda hipotecaria
- Tasas de interés hipotecarias
- Colaborando con tu prestamista para detener Foreclosure