- Civil Trial Practice
- Appellate Practice
- Banking Law
- Corporate Law
- Civil Rights
- Education Law
- Health Care
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate
- Products Liability
- Insurance Defense
- Fidelity And Surety
- Workers Compensation
- Employment Law
Clements, Brown & McNichols is a Martindale Hubbell "AV" rated law firm based in Lewiston, Idaho.
The firm has extensive experience defending civil rights, employment discrimination, medical malpractice, personal injury, products liability, professional malpractice, worker's compensation, wrongful discharge and other cases in state and federal court and before administrative agencies. The firm has served as both lead and local counsel in complex litigation involving national and multi-national corporations.
Clements, Brown & McNichols represents many of north central Idaho's largest employers, and provides legal guidance to them in the areas of banking, commercial, corporate, education, employment, health care, insurance and real estate law.
The firm's clients include insurers, corporations, businesses, and governmental entities. The firm also represents individual clients in the areas of business planning and transactions, estate planning, wills, trusts, real estate, and elder law.
Michael E. McNichols (retired), is a member of the American College of Trial Lawyers and was named the Idaho State Bars' Distinguished Lawyer for 2005.
- Ayuda con una Foreclosure
- Ayuda de modificación de préstamo
- Ayuda para venta rápida
- Ahorre para ayudar a su familia
- Aprenda a evitar Foreclosures
- Términos de Foreclosure o Ejecución Hipotecaria
- Consolidación de deuda
- Ejecuciones Hipotecarias
- Formación en mitigación de pérdidas
- Maneras de Detener Ejecuciones Hipotecarias
- Prevenir Foreclosures
- Ley de ejecución hipotecaria
- Obtener ayuda en Foreclosure
- Alternativas para evitar Foreclosure
- Préstamos para Viviendas
- Refinanciar tu deuda hipotecaria
- Tasas de interés hipotecarias
- Colaborando con tu prestamista para detener Foreclosure