- Regulatory / Compliance
- Stark Law / Fraud & Abuse
- General Healthcare Counsel
- Corporate & Transactional Law
- Licensing, Staff Privileges, and Credentialing
- HIPAA Compliance
- Supply Chain and Purchasing
For over 25 years our firm has represented healthcare providers nationwide.
Wachler & Associates, P.C. was founded in 1985. For over 25 years, our firm has represented healthcare providers nationwide in a wide variety of health law matters. Some examples of the ways in which we assist and represent health care providers in their businesses are:
- Structuring business transactions to comply with complex health care regulations, such as the anti-kickback and Stark regulations;
- Drafting effective compliance programs;
- Defending providers who are faced with overpayment demands stemming from Medicare, Medicaid or other third party payor audits;
- Helping health care providers understand complicated regulations that impact their businesses, including Medicare billing regulations, conditions of participation and HIPAA Privacy and Security issues;
- Drafting contracts in a manner to best protect our clients' interests;
- Representing providers who are dealing with licensure, credentialing or staff privileges issues.
Because our sole focus is health law, we are able to keep up to date with the ever changing health care regulatory environment. Our attorneys are active in the health law community and challenge ourselves to be at the forefront of legal and regulatory developments that affect our clients.
Andrew Wachler, the principal of Wachler & Associates, P.C., along with many of our other health law attorneys, is regularly asked to present at seminars across the country to educate health care providers and other health law attorneys on various health law issues.
We pride ourselves on combining our knowledge of health law with innovative and creative strategies to reach solutions for our clients. We have achieved many successful outcomes for clients throughout the years in a number of areas. Although our experience stretches across the wide spectrum of health law related matters, some of our recent measurable success has come from our work in Medicare audit defense. Our firm has defended audits for many years and was actively engaged during the RAC demonstration program. We experienced a very high success rate for our clients during the RAC demonstration program and since the implementation of the final RAC program, have continued to reach successful results for our clients.
NATIONAL RECOGNITION WITH SMALL FIRM ATTENTION
At Wachler & Associates, we strive to be leaders and innovators in the healthcare legal community on a national level. We are active contributors to numerous national health law publications including the ABA Health Law Section's The Health Lawyer and the ABA Health Law Section's electronic newsletter - the eSource. Our attorneys also hold several leadership roles in the ABA Health Law Section, participate on various task forces and have been active in the ABA Health Law section's submission of comments on various proposed regulations.
Our attorneys regularly speak for nationally recognized organizations such as the American Bar Association, the American Health Lawyers Association, the Health Care Compliance Association, the American Hospital Association, Physician Hospitals of America, National Association for Home Care and Hospice and the Medical Group Management Association, to name a few.
Our experience and health law focus, as well as our national involvement allows us to serve our clients with strategic approaches that incorporate the most recent developments in healthcare law, along with creative and tailored strategies that match each individual client's needs. Although our firm's participation in national health law activities rivals that of large firms, the fact that we are a small law firm allows us to communicate with clients on a very personal level.
- Ayuda con una Foreclosure
- Ayuda de modificación de préstamo
- Ayuda para venta rápida
- Ahorre para ayudar a su familia
- Aprenda a evitar Foreclosures
- Términos de Foreclosure o Ejecución Hipotecaria
- Consolidación de deuda
- Ejecuciones Hipotecarias
- Formación en mitigación de pérdidas
- Maneras de Detener Ejecuciones Hipotecarias
- Prevenir Foreclosures
- Ley de ejecución hipotecaria
- Obtener ayuda en Foreclosure
- Alternativas para evitar Foreclosure
- Préstamos para Viviendas
- Refinanciar tu deuda hipotecaria
- Tasas de interés hipotecarias
- Colaborando con tu prestamista para detener Foreclosure